Respected Industry Professionals, ,
It gives me great pleasure and feel honoured to invite you all on behalf of Executive and Technical committee; to join
and actively support us at MENA Process Safety Conference & Exhibition-Prosaf Mena 2023. A conference which will be held on 30th May till 1st June 2023 at Rixos Premium Dubai JBR, UAE
The Conference Theme for this year 2023 is to “Prevent Process Safety incidents by Integrating and Strengthening Process Safety Barriers and Operational Excellence”.
We welcome this initiative of highlighting this significant topic that needs to be addressed. It can only be avoided if we produce a planned way to prevent, control or mitigate undesired events or accidents. MENA Oil and gas industries contributes a large production of Oil and gas reserves worldwide.
In this stance, there are substantial number of hazardous chemicals on drillings, production sites and several other processes that can lead to an uncontrolled or unplanned release of toxic chemicals and associated fire. GCC Oil and gas Industries, dealing with hazardous chemicals are required to develop an effective process safety management programme. It is a comprehensive program that protects employees, contractors and visitors of the facility.
At MENA Process Safety Conference & Exhibition-Prosaf Mena 2023 we aimed to identify the underline root causes of such events. Thus, while recommending corrective measures to prevent recurrence of such incidents in future.
This year the conference will include topics such as:
- Process Safety incident investigation
- Proactive Process Safety and Prevention of Catastrophic Incidents
- Fostering Process Safety Culture and Compliance with standards
- Asset integrity and Process safety Management
- Identifying and Managing Risk of Aging Facilities
- Effective Process Safety Program
- Parameters for evaluating ESG performance.
- Involving Human Factors in process safety
- Process Safety and pillars to assess the strength of process safety barriers.
- Empowering safety managers and workers through Artificial intelligence (AI) enabled EHS solutions.
I look forward to see you in the capacity to support the initiative as different stakeholders participating in the conference. These includes speakers, sponsors, exhibitors & the contributing delegates for the sake of making this event a successful one in all measures.
Awaiting anxiously to welcoming you to the ProSaf MENA 2023 in Dubai.
Who Should Attend
The ProSaf MENA Conference and Exhibition will bring together regional and international operating companies, refineries and petrochemical companies.
Attending departments include:
- Process safety/Process control and engineering
- Leaders Manufacturing
- Operations Leaders
- Compliance Officers
- Loss prevention &fire safety
- Mechanical integrity, maintenance and reliability
- Inspection &Corrosion
- Business Continuity Managers
- Inspectors Process Industry Professionals
- Managers, Scientists and Educators interested in Process Safety and Process Industry issues
- Senior Leaders whose role involves operations
From following Industries:
- Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities
- Process Manufacturing
- Manufacturing & heavy engineering
- Others affected by maintenance issues
Why you cannot miss this event?
- Enjoy unmatched opportunity to network with peers, customers and new prospects
- Benefit from access to top subject matter experts, International industry experts, visionary leaders and executives one-on-one
- Learn how to reduce risk hazards by 60% to achieve process safety excellence
- Evaluate the importance of reducing incidents by 40% by developing safety instrumented systems across critical processes
- Overcome deficiencies in safety critical equipment, emergency shutdown, LOPA and risk based analysis
- Understand the importance of implementing drones, RPA, virtual reality, smart devices abd blockchain to boost process safety efficiency by 70%
- Educate the workers across the plant with the ‘fit for purpose’ initiative while complying with process safety standards
- Hear from the leading Oil and Gas professionals from ME, Africa, Asia, Europe & Americas
- Map out the latest emerging strategies to reduce operational risks and achieve operational excellence
- Evaluate ways to implement a proactive approach to avoid incidents and equipment failure
- This Conference is the jumping point for new and interesting conversat
ABOUT ENERGIA MIDDLE EAST
Energia Middle East is responsible for a range of leading knowledge based conferences seminars and exhibitions for oil and gas and utilities sector. With strategic government and corporate partners, Energia Middle East provides the platform for knowledge exchange and partnerships that help shape the future of business.
We conduct exhaustive research into our executive committee and speaking panels, only inviting domain experts with practical knowledge or peer reviewed research that can solve your current challenges. Our mission and business purpose is to provide proven and tested solutions that improve an organization’s productive capacity and performance.